Re: In mbox, I would like extract mails between date x and date y. How can I do that ?

2006-12-20 14:49:09
=- KLEIN Stéphane wrote on Wed 20.Dec'06 at 21:44:57 +0100 -=

I've a mbox. I would like extract the mails between date X and
date Y. How can I do that ?

Use the "mutt" mail-programm, see its "Patterns" section and the
"limit" function in '?', then "tag" and "copy" desired ranges.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.