Re: Lost messages

2007-03-06 07:14:10
* Anne Wilson <cannewilson(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com> [03-06-07 08:16]:
I haed a problem for a while with procmail, during which time I lost
some messages.  I assume that when procmail refuses procmailrc it
doesn't just lose the message, but what does it do with them?

providing they have matched *no* procmail recipie, if you have set
$DEFAULT, that is where they will be.  If not they will be where they
would have gone if there was no procmail, probably
 /var/spool/mail/{USER}

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/