[no subject]

2007-03-26 07:07:26
Hi,
i've the problem with Procmail!
When i donwload from my ISP all the mail for my company with Fetchmail,
i must that procmail shunt the mail in each user's mailbox.

I download all the my company's mail (*(_at_)pippo(_dot_)it) with fetchmail and
the
shunt it's ok, but when the sender send a mail for two or many
destinatary, this mail goin to the first name in the procmail's rule,
but i'd like that a copy of this mail going also at all destination.

What can i to do for my problem? how can i write my rul in the
procmailrc?

Tanks!!
--
Fabio Zaltron