/etc/procmailrc how to configure

2007-03-29 11:19:35
Hello, I have problem, there is a server that i need to reapir its
problem with procmail.

It has a lot of virtual accounts which have maildir
/var/spool/mail/domain/user, example: /var/spool/mail/poland.pl/admin
It works good with all virtual accounts but someone has changed
something in /etc/procmailrc and all emails for the server domains
that should be write on /var/spool/mail/server_domain/user are lost, i
tried to reapir it and i change MAILDIR to $HOME/Maildir, it works,
but for download mail from server it need to be in /var/spool...
My question is, how it should be configured? I search internet and try
to make it myself but no result.