Re: how to remove one file from attachments?

2007-03-31 23:28:31
On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 11:59:39AM -0500, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:33:46 +0000 (UTC) Jonesy
<gmaneprocmail(_at_)jonz(_dot_)net>
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:42:33 +0200,
bernard(_dot_)schoenacker(_at_)free(_dot_)fr wrote:
Selon Raphael <lilo-(_at_)gmx(_dot_)ch>:

why don't use the ripmime functions ?

you will find some explanation on this subject (URL) :

http://allery.menalto.com/node/7626

Tip:  Actually try any URL you post unless you cut-and-paste from the
Location: bar.

Looks like he handtyped it and missed one letter:

http://gallery.menalto.com/node/7626

I'm glad he made the mistake because I would never have looked at the link
if you hadn't replied that it was broken.

It gives me a BIG hint toward solving a problem I played with a few years
ago. Having images sent by members of a mailing list automatically uploaded
to a gallery. I had tried a couple of other mime tools to pull the images
out. Now I have one I hadn't heard of to play with.

Gerald

I watched this URL and yes, there is missed one letter. I saw this, but
with a bit fantasy, I found the right URL. :)
I will try it with ripmime now. I wait only for a few minutes to try it
in the next days.
First, I had problems with compiling it on my amd64-debian, but, now, it
works, only the procmail-recipes must be 'calculated' from the
documentation!

But for now, thanks anyone who helped me!

Raphael