Re: Sendmail + Procmail+ cyrus: the mail are delivered to to the wrong user (root)

2007-04-03 06:51:50
On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 11:08:28AM +0200, Lemasson Sylvain wrote:
# All the mail that falls through to this point
# will be delivered into the user's INBOX
:0:$CYRUSUSER.lock
| $DELIVER -e -a $CYRUSUSER -m user.$CYRUSUSER/

Can someone can explain me what does wrong and how to fix the issue?

I've never had luck with this command line format.  In my
/etc/procmailrc I have the following simple recpie:

:0 w
* ? /usr/bin/test ! -r $HOME/.procmailrc
| $DELIVER $LOGNAME

And then my final delivery for a submailbox such as this mailing list
is like:

:0
| $DELIVER -m $ADDON $LOGNAME

Like I said, I've never had much luck with the -a.

--
Till Later, Jake <karrde+procmail(_at_)viluppo(_dot_)net>