Problem with auto reply from internal users. - 2 (text file format!)

2007-04-23 02:46:18
Hi, I'm not an expert of procmail...
I have a RH6.1 box running sendmail 9.10 and procmail procmail-3.13.1-4.
I configured an auto reply for a user (userx) and it is  working, but
only if someone write an email from outside the box, otherwise if an
email is written from an internal user, I have an error which I'm going
to explain: the source address is without the domain part and the mail
appear replyed from "userx" so that sendmail stop it because is not in
the right format (check_mail rule ).
Last note: the reply address if some one write from outside is
usera(_at_)fullqualified_machinename

Here down the configuration file:

cat .procmailrc:

SHELL=/bin/sh
:0 h c
* !^FROM_DAEMON
| (formail -r -I"Precedence: junk" \
-A"X-Loop: infocasa(_at_)regione(_dot_)fvg(_dot_)it" ; \
cat $HOME/FaqEdilAgev.txt; \
cat $HOME/FaqEdilAgev.doc|uuencode FAQ_EdiliziaAgevolata.doc; \
) | $SENDMAIL -t

Thank You in advance.

Leonardo.