RE: Scripting, Delivery and Logging

2007-09-24 14:24:30
Scott Moseman Monday, September 24, 2007 6:02 PM:

:0
{
 :0fhw
 | /etc/procmail/scripts/spam_log.pl "$FROMHDR" "$SUBJHDR"
 :0
 spam
}

When I run the above pair, the output to "spam" is messed up and the
output that goes into /var/log/procmail is cut short (no From or
Subject).  Am I doing this wrong?  Is there a better way to do it such
that I can parse the email (at least the headers, maybe the body
later) and still have normal delivery and logging?

You could try reversing the logic.

 :0 c:
 spam

   :0 A