Re: A Question Regarding Spambouncer

2007-09-27 11:06:40
On 9/27/07, Matthew G. Saroff <msaroff(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

I have other recipes that send certain emails straight to my inbox, how
would I route those emails to the default inbox using MH?

The same way you do now?

DEFAULT is set by procmail itself at startup time, so spambouncer
should not be mucking with it.  You can still reference it as a
delivery destination in other recipes.

Now, if procmail was not compiled with a correct setting of DEFAULT to
match your mailbox location or format, there may need to be a setting
of it somewhere ... but spambouncer sure isn't the place.