RE: Recipe not working

2007-10-01 17:19:45
Klaus Johannes Rusch wrote Monday, October 01, 2007 12:34 PM:

Tolga wrote:
procmail: Invalid regexp "^Subject:.*Postfix log summary of
(to|yester)day)"

There is an extra closing bracket, probably meant to be

^Subject:.*(Postfix log summary of (to|yester)day)

(Again:) What I wrote to him was this:

He stuck the extra closing parenthesis on the end, and thus
it wouldn't work.

Your suggestion would work as well (if we put the "*" back
in at the front of the condition); but the extra set of
parens is not necessary and, to my eye, muddies the waters.

Dallman