Re: Separate files instead of one file

2007-10-02 22:51:05

What is not right about it?

If you are getting separate files for each mail message from
that, then it must be the case that you have previously
created a directory called pflogsumm.  Why did you do that?
Rename the directory (in order to preserve your current
messages beneath it) and let procmail create the mbox
mail folder (file) on its own.  The user writing to
the mailbox needs to have appropriate write perms on the
parent dir, of course.

I renamed a file, then I made procmail run. I just saw that the file
pflogsumm was created in $HOME
--
dman [don't quote back my .sig, please, or the procmail list footer below]

Stay with *nix :)