Re: removail the ip adresss your listblacl please

2007-11-16 12:32:38
At 09:13 2007-11-16 -0600, Ixchel Brust Flores wrote:
we are in your black list  the ip adreeses is 200.76.201.70 can you remove
the ip adreses please

and  you  can subscribe mi address to the mailing list please

[snip - and a graphic footer too!, nevermind two separate copies sent to
the list]

Does anyone have even the slightest idea what this guy is going on about?

The IP address is in UCEPROTECTL1 and UCEPROTECTL3 - apparently because the
ISP they get hosting through is responsible for 972 different abusers on
the net.  That's a pretty sloppy hosting record.

Of course, neither the procmail list, nor the university of Aachen, where
the lists are hosted, have anything to do with managing DNSBL
lists.  Further, the message itself was POSTED from that address, so
obviously Aachen isn't using the DNSBLs where the IP is listed...