Re: about the new reply

2007-11-21 07:58:36
Take the addresses you're sending notices to and append them to a
file.  When preparing to send an autoreply, check to see if the address
you're going to send it to is ALREADY in that file, and if so, don't send
the autoreply.

What you said is exactly what I want to do. I just don't know if I need modify
the procmailrc or need to change the code.Could you give me more details or an
example? Thank you very much!

BTW, I read some docs and try to wrote a rc file, it just used to judge if the
sender already received a autoreply once, not include the date judge.But it
doesn't work. Could you help me fix it? Thanks.

SHELL=/bin/sh

:0 Whc: vacation.lock
* $^To:.*\<$\LOGNAME\>
* !^FROM_DAEMON
| formail -rD 8192 vacation.cache
:0 ehc
| (formail -r -I"Precedence: junk" -A"X-Loop: fyang(_at_)test(_dot_)com "; cat
/var/spool/home/test.com /fyang~test.com /mail/.reply ) | $SENDMAIL -F "fyang"
-f fyang(_at_)test(_dot_)com -t

yangf0704
2007-11-21