Re: mailbox_command

2007-12-08 08:56:13

Dallman Ross yazmış:
Tolga wrote on Thursday, December 06, 2007 7:58 AM:

Now, what does that error have to with procmail and why is
procmail trying
to deliver to ~/.maildir when I am using mbox?

My guess: you have a namespace collision between a filename
and a directory name.  Find and delete or move the directory
(probably maildir-format) and you will be able to save an
mbox file to that name again.

I have no same named directory and a file. The bounced message belonged
to a user which doesn't have a $HOME directory.

Regards,

--
If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.
                -- Anatole France