fixing bad Subject headers (encoding)?

2007-12-09 09:23:16
Hello, I have another problem.

I send mail to myself from the command line with nail[1] like this:

,----
| cat mail.txt | nail -S ttycharset=utf8 -s "subject" myself
`----

The problem is, that the subject field stays in regular UTF8, I remember
that subject fields with international characters look something like
this: "=?iso-8859-2?foobarbaz?", so I assume that putting straight utf8
in there won't cut it.

Now my question, is it possible to fix these subject lines from
procmail?

Footnotes:
[1]  http://heirloom.sourceforge.net/mailx.html

Thanks in advance, Richard