Re: [pro] procmail bounce handling

2008-02-13 10:33:41
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:53:38 -0700, Matthew Boeckman wrote:
Yes, I actually already have everything you describe below. Everything
is coming to a single user, and I am aware that I can't count on the
headers to be there every time. What I'm asking is, in messages that I
can verify (by looking at the mbox post procmail) include my X-todo_id:
header, I can't seem to get that header out via procmail.

Ah, yes, without seeing the actual email...  But, I'll conjecture,
anyway:

Often times, in the bounces/backscatter I see, the original headers
are _not_ in the header section, but rather in the body.  `formail`
will never see them.

Jonesy
--
  Marvin L Jones    | jonz          | W3DHJ  | linux
   38.24N  104.55W  |  @ config.com | Jonesy |  OS/2