Postfix and Procmail

2008-03-04 13:23:26
I am trying to configure PostFix to use procmail.  I am not sure how to
go about doing that, any help on that?  Also, I used a command line perl
script to pull mail from a local server user's mail folder, and when it
was delivered, it had combined 8 emails into one.  How do I keep it from
combining all the emails into one?

I am sorry if this email is not overly clear or typed correctly.  I am
new to using linux and I am trying to setup an OTRS ticketing system on
openSUSE 10.3.  Let me know if you would like to see any config files.

Thank you very much in advance,

Wes Sothard