Re: splitting Delivered-to headers

2008-03-08 13:43:53
On 19:57 Sat 08 Mar     , Jonesy wrote:
On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 19:03:06 +0000, John K Masters wrote:
There is one server receiving mail for several users who have accounts on
the
server. I am using fetchmail to fetch these to a local machine with one
user (me). I need to filter these according to the Delivered-To header
and then into separate boxes according to the To or From header.

My first thought was to do

:0
* ^Delivered-to:account1(_at_)server1(_dot_)net
{
    secondary recipes

* ^Delivered-to:account2(_at_)server1(_dot_)net
{
    secondary recipes
}

Is it possible to do an INCLUDERC within the braces so that I can keep
the recipes in a separate file?

:0
 * ^Delivered-to:account(1|2)1(_at_)server1\(_dot_)net
 {
      secondary recipes
 }

Or, maybe I'm unclear about the details of what you're trying to do.

See what you mean; reading it back I cant understand it myself :-)

To simplify, There is a server with 2 users, Fred and Barney. The
domain is bedrock.net so we have fred(_at_)bedrock(_dot_)net and
barney(_at_)bedrock(_dot_)net(_dot_)

Local user Wilma, who has all the login details of these 2 would like
to get their emails from the IMAP server at bedrock.net using fetchmail
and filter them into various folders according to the senders. All
messages will end up on Wilma's account.

What I am asking is can I simplify things by using an INCLUDERC file
within braces for each Delivered-To account?

--
Regards, John