Re: How do I capture the value of the TO header in my procmail log?

2008-06-23 11:31:36
On Mon, June 23, 2008 12:46 pm, Dale Neumann wrote:
Hello.

I have mail forwarding from other accounts and I want to see in my
procmail log to whom the processed e-mail was addressed.

Are you sure it is only the To: field that is of interest? Could those
accounts get messages via the Cc: or Bcc: fields? If no then use something
like what Birl posted. If yes then you'll need to coerce the MTA
(sendmail, postfix, etc.) to include the envelope information as a header
in the message so you can extract it from the forwarded messages.

Rich