Re: Cyrus and procmail

2008-07-21 17:48:51
At 16:24 2008-07-21 -0600, Steve Webb wrote:

I just switched our company over to Cyrus pop/imap recently and I've found
an issue where procmail is not detecting the "From" header properly and
even in the log file, procmail is getting confused.

Good, you have logs. So, how come you didn't post excerpts, along with headers from a supoosedly misprocessed message, along with the recipe which failed to "detect" the From header?

The headers from your email:  :)

Great example of a poorly configured daemon, since it doesn't show the FQDN of its host.

FTR, headers INTERSPERSED with Received: headers has long generally been considered a spammy trait.

[snip]

My procmail log:

[snip - a whole bunch of lines, with no reference to what is WRONG with them]

- From swebb  Mon Jul 21 16:03:19 2008