Re: help with procmail rules

2008-07-29 11:05:28
Professional Software Engineering wrote:
At 11:19 2008-07-29 -0500, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

Probably also don't want to re-forward anything else he may send himself from his gmail account

Well, I didn't include that because as stated, the chap was purportedly Bcc'ing the account.

I forward stuff to "storage accounts" all the time and I usually just put the address in To:.* when I forward. That part of the recipe is more for forwarded messages that he has received at his gmail address and not his other rather than things he is sending to someone else and Bcc:ing his other account.

Gerald