Re: expiring SPAM in Maildirs?

2008-07-30 13:17:39
* Professional Software Engineering
<PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org> [07-30-08 14:57]:

I'm going to guess you're running FreeBSD or a close relative.  stat isn't
on my gnu or non-freebsd systems as a program - it's a standard C library
function.

http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils

Basic file, shell, and text manipulation utilities.  The package
contains the following programs:

basename cat chgrp chmod chown chroot cksum comm cp csplit cut date dd
df dir dircolors dirname du echo env expand expr factor false fmt fold
install groups head id join kill link ln logname ls md5sum mkdir mkfifo
mknod mv nice nl nohup od paste pathchk pinky pr printenv printf ptx
pwd readlink rm rmdir seq sha1sum shred sleep sort split stat stty su
sum sync tac tail tee test touch tr true tsort tty uname unexpand uniq
unlink uptime users vdir wc who whoami yes

*** README

These are the GNU core utilities.  This package is the union of
the GNU fileutils, sh-utils, and textutils packages.

Most of these programs have significant advantages over their Unix
counterparts, such as greater speed, additional options, and fewer
arbitrary limits.

openSUSE