Re: Filter words in Spanish, help

2008-09-08 12:56:36
At 12:20 2008-09-08 -0400, Efren Bravo wrote:

How can I write the declaration in procmail to filter the words with ñ, á, ..., ú? It's because I need to filter the word Leído.

That rather depends upon the encoding of the message (base64, quoted printable, 8bit). You could for instance, view YOUR message and copy the character sequence from it into a recipe:

:0B
* Leído
letchery

That works so long as the message encoding is 8 bit.