Re: formail goes crazy!

2008-12-10 02:20:55
Michelle Konzack schreef:
LuKreme:
Michelle Konzack:

MSG_FROM=`formail -I Reply-To: -I Return-Path: -t -r -czx To: |tr
'     ' ' ' |tr -s ' '`

What's wrong with
  :0 h
  CLEANFROM=|formail -IReply-To: -rtzxTo:

This give an error on my system because CLEANFROM= is not a folder.
":0 h" is useless also  must  the  result  of  CLEANFROM  be
executable (except in TRAP) and the message is anyway passed to
STDIN  which  male the  "|" (pipe) obsolete.

Where is the relevant code that you tested, and the log output?
The code that LuKreme showed, works fine.

And sometimes I have <spaces> and <tabs> in the E-Mail!

Why would that matter?

--
Groet, Ruud