Nesting block: deliver to folder AND inbox?

2008-12-12 10:28:05
Greetings,

I'd be grateful to anyone who can find the time to point out what I'm doing wrong here.
        SPECIFICS: Debian 4.0 system; Sendmail 8.13.8, and procmail v3.22.
I'm trying to create a recipie that will, based on subject line content, save a copy of the incoming email to a folder AND deliver it to my inbox as usual. Here's my recipie based on the example in man procmailex:

:0
* ^List-Id:.*BROWN Alumni
        IN.Brown-Alumni

        :0
        /var/mail/brett
}

I've confirmed the path to my system mailbox via "procmail -v". What's happening presently is that messages are getting to my inbox but the folder is not being created.
        Many thank in advance!

Brett Charbeneau, GSEC Gold, GCIH Gold
Network Administrator
Williamsburg Regional Library
7770 Croaker Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188-7064
(757)259-4044          www.wrl.org
(757)259-4079 (fax)    brett(_at_)wrl(_dot_)org