Bypassing procmail for some emails

2009-04-07 09:34:32
I have a linux server on my home LAN which runs fetchmail, dovecot,
procmail and postfix. Fetchmail gets the email from our various email
boxes with ISPs etc and procmail recipes deliver them to different
folders under one single account. This works fine for us.

The same linux box runs various cron jobs which send emails to root.
I'm having trouble dealing with these in the procmail recipes since
moving to Maildir format mailboxes. I'm getting problems writing to
certain directories which causes endless email bounce loops. I can
probably fix that long term - but in the meantime is there a simple
way of having these local emails just delivered to the local accounts'
mailboxes without going through any procmail recipes?