Re: recipie

2009-05-28 15:26:55
At 13:05 2009-05-28 -0700, Alex Rodriguez wrote:
:0:

* ^(From|Reply-To|Return-Path|Sender):(_dot_)*alex(_at_)spectrecom\(_dot_)com

/dev/null

1. Please post to this list in PLAIN TEXT. Your stuff came across in a different typeface. Monospace fonts are ideal for programming-related lists. 2. Lose the blank lines between the flags, conditions, and action - they'll eventually lead to confusion and errors. 3. Writing to /dev/null does not need - and really shouldn't use - a lockfile flag. 4. Yes, you can OR multiple header lines in the fashion which you have. Check the procmail manpage and see the regexp used for the ^TO macro is.
5. Wow, there's that huge signature again.