help about procmail

2009-07-11 08:17:52
Hi All,

I have a strange problem with procmail (v 3.22) on ubuntu 8.04 LTS.
procmail is triggered by postfix (mailbox_command param) and, when  a
message match a rule, this message in moved in the right folder but the file
related to that mail (I'm using maildir format) is owned by root and not by
user. So, the user can't read the message.

Some week ago I've installed a similar mail server on OpenSuse 11.1 and
procmail (I don't remember what version) work without any problem...

Any suggestion??

thanks a lot,

Max