Re: Procmail exit codes

2009-08-24 00:21:56
On Aug 23, 2009, at 19:11, sdaprocmail(_at_)rowyerboat(_dot_)com wrote:

It would be helpful to know (from a procmail user's point of view) if there ever *were* any problems in the past. I could sleep without worrying about Close Encounters then!

I first used procmail back around 1992ish, and have used it mostly ever since. While it is posiible to muck things up and loose mail, it's nothing to do with exit codes.

procmailrc:
:0
/dev/null

That will cause all mail to be lost, for example. ____________________________________________________________