Conditional to From: being an email address in a file

2009-10-12 11:47:38
A simple problem but one that alludes my exploration of the man files and
archives. Grateful for the usual excellent advice I get from this list.

I simply wish to check as a From: condition, that the email address is one
of many contained in the file emaillist.txt, and if so, I send it onward
via addresses in another file outgoinglist.txt

:0
*^From: [emaillist.txt]
 | formail -I "To: `cat /home/outgoinglist.txt`" | $SENDMAIL -t

Thanks again.

Shane