Re: Ooops ... mistake on previous post ...

2010-01-21 15:52:50
Sean:

I'm trying to this so fast that I keep posting the wrong things ... my
apologies ...
Allocating the proper time to post now, and using copy and paste ... here
was my thinking:

first fork all message to spamc:
:0fw
| spamc

then extract the subject and compare it to "TimeLogger Report" if it
matches, just deliver to ${DEFAULT} before even continuing down to the
spam-assassin section:

# Spamassassin Section
:0:
* ^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES
Spam

I'm sorry for botching up so many posts ... and thanks for your help