[OT] sendmail mailing list?

2010-02-01 11:39:30
Sorry for the off topic post, but I'm not really sure where
to post this since I cannot find a sendmail mail list.

Is there a non-usenet sendmail mailing list? I'm pretty
sure I know the answer.  Problem is, our ISP does not carry
the usenet stuff anymore. I don't know why, but I lost my
connection to the sendmail support list.

I'm having a SASL password problem via sendmail and really
need to elicit some help. Again sorry for the off-topic
post.  I only did so here because I have been following this
list for a very long time and have a lot of respect for those
that post regularly (i.e. consider them very knowledgeable)

TLD/Brad
--
$DEFAULT.sig