Help with getting header values

2010-03-08 10:04:36
I am looking to incorporate google and yahoo's DomainKeys stuff into my
procmail spam filter.

I'm using

DOMAINKEYS=`formail -xDomainKey-Signature: `

in my procmail script as the way of getting the value but in my procmail log
it's rather lengthy and adds a lot to the log size. I am only wanting the d=
yahoo.com part for right now of the key just as a quick sanity check, is
there a way to get just that value through the formail or some way to
whittle down from

*DomainKey-Signature:* a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
     s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

b=aVwKNgNg6dN1BDpLMf5psAcBgrN6LImZx4Iey5FPUwIX9Xn1P7nEmjRhUI01MTJm0q9YN5Vun/zYUw3Se+45YTAXXQzuRl74DjYb63e9ixZbUsstVMW3Rl86ME2XSzPfohZ8nhS6zV8QrAHlJ2GeTNWhVzzAYxGEF8xtM

to just d=yahoo.com; something like that? Even if I just got the first three
lines without the key, that would help.

Lance