Re: Procmail and Virtual domain

2010-03-10 09:31:33
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, Emmanuel Buamah wrote:
Please, how possible is it for me to configure procmail with virtual
domains?

Did you fix the error we pointed out before?

If procmail works as your LDA for non-virtul domains it *should* just work the same way for virtual domains. By the time procmail is invoked, the MTA (qmail) has determined the correct mailbox for delivery, and so procmail shouldn't care whether the address was virtual or not.

Perhaps if you describe more precisely what you are trynig to make 'work' then we can explani a bit further.

- C