trouble getting maildir format message storage

2010-06-02 20:41:12
Hello everyone,

I'm having a hard time getting anything other than a single file named
"?" (question-mark) created into which all my emails are being stored.

The only "odd" looking information in the output is the following:
"rocmail: Couldn't chdir to "/home/clive

This is the content of one of my procmailrc files (only 4 lines):
MAILDIR=/home/clive

:0
Mail/clive(_dot_)crous(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com/

I have several files like this each run individually for different
email addresses of mine.
A single massively-huge file is generated which contains everything
and is named:

/home/clive/Mail/clive(_dot_)crous(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com/?

I'm attempting to get maildir style storage with cur/new/tmp
structures and one file per message.
Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Clive Crous