Re: Verbose Logging Changed?

2010-07-19 12:35:36
On 19-Jul-2010, at 06:48, CT Guy wrote:

Hi All,

I don't think that I have changed my procmail recipe and I tried
turning on verbose logging because I have some mail that is
/dev/nulling and I wanted to figure out why it was happening.  The
first part of my recipe is below.  I usually uncomment the SHELLMETAS
line and I get a boatload of reporting in my procmail.log.

Er.. I don't think that does what you seem to think it does.

Has something changed where this wouldn't occur?  I receive the same
contents whether it is commented or uncommented.  I'm also concenred
about the "WARN" in the log.

The WARN has nothing to do with procmail, you are passing "2.007_001" to
something that is expecting a number.

From
sentto-20093596-1333-1279543224-yahoogroups=DOMAIN(_dot_)com(_at_)returns(_dot_)groups(_dot_)yahoo(_dot_)com
Mon Jul 19 07:40:29 2010
Subject: [scanconnecticut] forget Home Patrol
 Folder: /dev/null                                                        8904

There's not enough logging here to see anything, and you provided basically
nothing that would allow anyone to even guess as to why the message was sent to
/dev/null

procmailrc file and verbose logs required. Especially around anything that
sends to /dev/null

--
Up the airy mountains, down the rushy glen...  From ghosties and bogles
and long-leggity beasties...  My mother said I never should...  We dare