Re: How to auto-process emails based with header?

2010-10-16 23:37:48

On 16-Oct-2010, at 08:20, Yue Wu wrote:

Hello list,

Say I have emails that contain header:

How to let procmail auto-process all emails that have it into maildir ml-ID/ ?

Sean just posted how to do this:

On 13-Oct-2010, at 08:52, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

4. If you're matching for mailing list traffic, don't bother with the subject
or the To: address - use the appropriate RFC headers - the listname_id.rc
file which you can find linked from the site in my .sig should handily
identify the list in such a way that you can just match a set variable, like
so:

INCLUDERC=listname_id.rc

:0
* LISTNAME ?? ^^van-(m|l|info)^^
innboks/VAN/

You'd need to check to see what the actual listnames are - they won't
necessarily be the email address.  You can include the listname_id.rc without
actually filing the message, and then examing your logfiles to see what the
LISTNAME gets set to.

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." - Groucho
Marx