Re: AND and OR recipe?

2010-11-20 08:30:38

On 20-Nov-2010, at 03:41, Danny wrote:

Michelle,

I wish I had a maths teacher like you at school. I would pass with destictions
everytime ... :)

Thank you for your effort and willingness to explain where I am going wrong. I
understand it a littlebit better and think that my recipes will improve from
now
on.

I highly recommend you look at Sean's list recipe.

Start here: <http://www.professional.org/procmail/disclaimer.html>

When you've read that, go to the sandbox link.

Then, read this:

http://www.professional.org/procmail/listname_id.rc

(I've never actually found where this is linked to onSean's site, but it is the
basic procmail recipe (with a couple of minor adjustments) that filters the
majority of my mail and ALL my mailing lists.

--
He [Vimes]'d never felt really at home with swords, but a cleaver was a
different matter. A cleaver had weight. It had purpose. A sword might