Mail delivery

2010-11-27 07:54:34
Hi,

I have in my /home/vpopmail/domains/domain/.qmai-default

| preline procmail -m -p -t /etc/procmailrc

| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

Which the first line is passing the mails to procmail and the second is
delivering the mails directly to the recipients.

Now my problem is, I want procmail to takecare of the delivery. But when I
remove the second line, and put this in procmail:

DEFAULT= | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

The mails are not being deliver any more, and I don't kow where they been kept.

For example, if I have a rule in procmail like this:

:0H

* ^To(_dot_)*postmaster(_at_)dot(_dot_)com(_dot_)gh

/dev/null

which said to delete any message to postmaster(_at_)dot(_dot_)com(_dot_)gh, I
can see the mails are still being delivered.

How can I achive my goal please any one to help?

Regards

Emmanuel