Dovecot + procmail + delivery - problem

2010-12-22 09:34:44
Hi!

I've postfix+dovecot+procmail (Debian 5.0 stock packages), my procmail configuration goes like this:

/etc/procmail:
----------
MAILDIR="$HOME/Maildir/"
LOGFILE="/var/log/procmail.log"
DELIVER="/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -c /etc/deliver.conf"
DROPPRIVS=yes
VERBOSE=yes
DEFAULT="$MAILDIR"

:0 w
| $DELIVER -m Spam

#:0 w
#| $DELIVER

The problem is that when I uncomment last delivery rule, the user defined file ".procmailrc" isn't parsed (any mail is delivered before parsing user file). With uncommented last rule local delivery is done by procmail mechanism, not by dovecot delivery LDA - witch is suboptimal for performance reasons. I've tried something like:
DEFAULT="| $DELIVER"
but it doesn't seems to work at all...

Any idea to join this together?!

--