I almost ...

2010-12-30 17:39:28

I almost bought a Nikon D7000 today but the shop was very reluctant to bring down the price.

As VAT goes up on 4th January, that will put another 21 pounds onto a 1000 pound camera, I really need to decide tomorrow or wait to see if prices go down a lot in January.

The best I can see at the moment is 999 pounds with a 5% discount-for-existing-customers that ends tomorrow, from a place where we have bought from before. I'm tempted because they sell UK stock with the proper Nikon UK 2 year warranty rather than grey imports.

Tell me what to do!

Alan

ps. I'm spending the children's inheritance! Soon there will be none left!

pps. I'm a little worried that my 18-200 zoom will not be good enough for this camera.