Can not get a filter recognised for one email source

2011-02-16 04:14:08
I get regular emails from one list, that always end up in my Inbox, no matter
what I put in the recipes.  At the moment these two recipes are in place:

:0
* (^From|^To|^Subject): .*(Janome|embroidery|Embroidery|emblibrary|
empressmills)
${MAILDIR}.INBOX.Sewing/

:0
* ^From: .*Debra\@emblibrary.com
${MAILDIR}.INBOX.Sewing/

Among the headers of the mail are the following lines:

None of these trigger a match, and I've no idea why.  Any ideas?

Anne