Re: Help rule

2011-04-01 11:24:06

Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 09:53:51 -0300
From: Marcio_Luciano_Donada <mdonada(_at_)auroraalimentos(_dot_)com(_dot_)br>
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)de
Subject: Help rule

I would help of experts in a procmail. I want to get a message that it
has the header X-Amavis-Alert and change the subject of it, is this
possible? My idea would be:

:0:
* ^X-Amavis-Alert:BAD HEADER,
$MAILDIR/Maildir/.Spam/

My question is how to change the subject of the message

Procmail, itself, doesn't do that.  You have to pipe the messge through
a 'filter' that makes the changee.  e.g.:

  :0 fhw
  * ^X-Amavis-Alert:BAD HEADER,
  | sed -e "/^Subject: /& {{added text}} /I"

  :0 A
  $MAILDIR/Maildir/.Spam/

This will change
   "Subject: Some Text"
   "Subject: {{added text}} Some Text"

                                                        and do not know
if he'll understand BAD HEADER (it has a space in it).

Yes, procmail _does_ understand regex patterns that have whitespace in
them _most_ of the time.  Trailing whitespace characters ares tripped,
So if you want a space as the *last* thing in a pattern, you have to use
something like "some text[ ]" instead of "some text ".