Long line of OR

2011-10-12 09:46:28
I have a recipe that has a very long line of matches

* 9876543210^0 ! VAR ??
(aa|apsumo|beni|candy|casa|cf|cpr|db|dbl|dhosts|fb|glue|gofobo|hita|ic|llc|logi|micr|netf|ocb|plus|pl|rcc|rk|rocb|scv|snap|spot|su|tor|tripa|twit|v365|vm|root|admin|rsmith|bsmith)

and it occurred to me there might be a reason not to do that.

--
"...Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in one pretty and well-preserved piece, but to slide across the