Re: procmail Digest, Vol 120, Issue 3

2013-08-24 16:57:03
At 12:58 2013-08-24, Alan Clifford wrote:

Why all the fuss? The original message had two parts, one plain text, one html. Can't you all set your mail clients to prefer the right one?

Well, plain text might be fine, but if they have a client that supports richtext/html, and the original colours for that suck, it remains a problem. Perhaps the REST of the mail they receive is readable. It used to be just the AOL'ers couldn't format mail properly...