Re: copy attachments to two destinations - solved

2013-11-13 01:08:29

Bart Schaefer wrote on Tue-12-Nov 13 10:44PM

You don't want the "f" flag.  "Consider the pipe as a filter" means
that procmail will capture the standard output of the pipe and replace
the message contents with it.  Thus with the above, you'll have a
complete message only for the first pipe, and most likely an empty
message for the second pipe.

You want the "c" flag on the first recipe, and no flags at all on the
second one, though you might want to consider establishing a locking
protocol if attachments having the same name might arrive in two
different messages

Great Bart

This works fine for me albeit with some defensive overkill
:0wc:uudeview.lock
| /usr/bin/uudeview -i +a  -p /home/eric/ -e .html -e .txt -e .001 -
:0w:uudeview2.lock
| /usr/bin/uudeview -i -p /someplace -e .html -e .txt -e .001 -
:0
| for i in /_/*.zip;do unzip -f -d /else $i;done
}

Muses:
Now if only I could insert the date into the filename ...

Eric