Re: junkfilter rules for MH

2014-06-03 13:54:39

On 03 Jun 2014, at 10:31 , Bernard Schoenacker
<bernard(_dot_)schoenacker(_at_)free(_dot_)fr> wrote:

I have installed junkfilter and it appears to be tagging the headers
in the emails correctly but the recipe in the procmailrc.sample file
doesn't appear to move the message to the corresponding junkmail box
any suggestions?

since we do not have the junkfilter file, nor know what you've done behind the
scenes, not much. Also, the lack of logs makes things very difficult

:0
* JFEXP ?? .

That looks odd. Try putting a LOG=$JFEXP before that and see what that variable
contains.

Actually, I'd do something like

LOG=EXP=${JFEXP}${NL}STS=${JFSTATUS}${NL}$VER={JFVERSION}${NL}

So you can see exactly what you are dealing with before dropping into that
recipe.

If there is a header, the normal thing to do is check the header.

:0
* ^X-Spam-Status(.*\<)?Yes
{
  do stuff
}

For example (for a SpamAssassin header)

what is >> junkmail supposed to be? That is not how you write messages to an
mbox.

--
He remembered the knowledge. He remembered feeling his mind as cold as
ice and limitless as the night sky. He remembered being summoned into