Re: formail recipe that queries asn.routeviews.org

2014-10-21 23:14:20
On 21 Oct 2014, at 21:49 , Chris <cpollock(_at_)embarqmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
I've been using it for years, I didn't write it, Karsten Self did. I use
it when reporting a spam to such places as universities and include the
sender IP which hopefully would make it easier to find out who had been
hacked or was actually sending out the spam.

Sender IP I can see, though it is going to be useless in nearly all cases.

getting the CDIR, however, seems less than useless. What good does that do you?

--
"Yessir, Captain Tight Pants."