Re: help with a procmailrc recipe

2014-12-02 10:16:12
* Zhiliang Hu <hu(_at_)animalgenome(_dot_)org> [12-02-14 09:59]:
To fight against increasingly aggressive spam mails, besides
spam-assassin and a couple dozen filters I use to trash sure-spams,
there still remain some mixed mails where I have to manually fish out
good from bad or bad from good mails.

For this "small" portion of mails, I wrote a recipe to send automated
inquery mails to verify if a suspecious mail is from a human-being:
if it gets a human reply to confirm, the saved mail gets further
delivered; if the inquery mail gets bounced, the saved mail gets
deleted.  So far everything works fine except this last recipe to
process bounce/delete:

Why on earth would you want to acknowledge and active email account to a
spammer?  NEVER respond to suspected spam accounts, unless you would like
to receive much more spam.