Re: Limit user actions in .procmailrc

2015-05-21 06:19:28
On Wed May 20 2015 10:46:58 lists(_at_)clifford(_dot_)ac said:

shanew(_at_)shanew(_dot_)net wrote to
procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
[at 17:39 (-0500) on Tuesday, 19th May, 2015]:

Based on the discussion at
http://serverfault.com/questions/579192/procmail-is-ignoring-user-settings
I get the impression that when using procmail as your LDA (which I
should have said I am) setting DROPPRIVS=no prevents any reading of a
user .procmailrc.  Which I think is the opposite of what you're
saying, but it's the end of the day, so my brain may be playing tricks
on me.

That said, I'm not finding anything authoritative to back that up (nor
have I tested it, since I don't have a good test system to try it on).